- school I have a B.E. (Honors) in Mechatronics Engineering
- memory I spend my free time porting software for unfamiliar Hardware
I learned 3D Graphic design when I was 12 because I thought
Windows was made using 3DS MAX
- build I took a leave from school, bought a bunch of electonics, and did nothing for four months but tinker and google until I wrapped my head around this stuff.
- laptop I started with Embedded Systems years ago, and moved to web technologies, today, I can comfortably start a project at the hardware level, through web back-end services, then wrap it up with front-end technologies.
- laptop I spend a significant amount of my project handling time on SOA design. In both Embedded Systems and/or web systems.